Thursday 20 October 2016

Juno

Recreating this film sequence was hard at times as we needed to get the timings right and when editing some parts, I had to speed up or slow down the clip. Also, finding the right locations to film it to make it as accurate as possible was quite challenging as there are many different shots.
I believe that our storyboard was accurate to our filming and we got all of the footage that we needed. I learned that when filming I have to use a variety of different shots such as pan to effectively recreate the sequence.
Here is the story board that myself and my group made in the first lesson.









In this lesson, we were given the task to recreate the opening sequence for the film 'Juno'. We were put into groups and given camera equipment such as a camera and tripod. We included the key props in the sequence such as the red hoodie and milk carton filled with orange juice which the main character carries and used an effect on the film to make it seem more surreal. This helped in making our film closer to the original which we were attempting to recreate.




No comments:

Post a Comment